基本职责和功能, 根据与美国残疾人法, 可能包括
2. 提供法律咨询和律师向城市经理, 部门负责人, 管理员和其他
3. 草稿, 批准并提交安理会采取行动之前的法律意见或反对各条例.
4. 审查和批准的所有文件, 合同，其中城市可以有一个法律文书
5 .Reviews and presents legal opinions to Council and the City staff on municipal activities to ensure
compliance with the City Charter.
6. Negotiates legal problems with interest groups, vendors and customers of the City, the general public
and officials of the court.
7. Attends Council meetings to provide legal advice and to maintain first hand knowledge of policies.
8. Reads and reviews statutes, legal opinions and other documents to maintain knowledge of local, 州
and federal legislation and jurisprudence affecting municipal operations, programs and activities.
9. Prepares and approves resolutions for Council.
10. Develops and approves legal contracts and agreements.
11.Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contracted in the performance of
12.Inspire confidence and respect for legal advice
13.Conduct research on legal problems and prepare sound legal opinions.
14.Analyze and prepare a wide variety of legal documents.
15.Handle stressful and sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy.
16.Work independently or as part of a team.
1. Five (5) or more years of civil litigation experience concerning complex, document intensive
2. Demonstrated high-level written and oral communication skills;
3. Strong analytical and strategical skills;
4. Interest in and ability to identify issues that could be pursued through affirmative litigation;
5. Significant experience taking and defending depositions, and drafting and arguing dispositive
6. Strong desire to serve the public interest; 和
7. Licensed to practice law in all courts in the State of California and the United States District
Court for the Central District of California.
1. Experience litigating cases brought pursuant to Business & Professions Code Section 17200 et
2. Experience and ability to work with governmental agencies, elected officials, public officials,
3. Experience working with local, 州, and federal law enforcement and regulatory agencies,
and individual citizens; 和
and consumer, and other advocacy groups.
知识, Skills, and Abilities:
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and
demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the
job can be performed.
Knowledge of civil law, judicial procedure and rules of evidence.
Knowledge of principles and methods of legal research.
Knowledge of municipal codes and applicable state laws and federal statutes.
Knowledge of legal references and limitations.
Knowledge of municipal organization and City Manager government.
Knowledge of municipal budgeting.
Knowledge of personnel evaluation.
Skill in analyzing facts, legal commitment and impact, precedent, organizing information and
interpreting and applying legal principles to complex legal issues.
技能开发和审批政策, 合同, 等等.
官员, 律师, 利益集团, 供应商, 顾客, 城市员工和一般