Social workers are dependable for helping individuals, families, and groups of people to manage with problems they’re facing to progress their patients’ lives. One aspect of this is teaching skills and developing mechanisms for patients to rely on to better their lives and experiences.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, njupuk wektu kanggo ngerti TCTerms kang digawe, takon pitakonan minangka cocok, lan ora interrupting ing cecek kaping.
- Social discernment — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, Serat utawa cedhak kanggo masalah.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Lowongan Kerja Lowongan
- Work together with other professionals to assess patients’ medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Advocate for clients or patients to determine crises.
- Refer patient, client, or family to community possessions to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness and to provide access to services such as financial assistance, legal aid, omah, job placement or education.
- Examine child abuse or neglect cases and take certified protecting action when necessary.
- Counsel clients and patients in individual and group sessions to help them defeat dependencies, recover from illness, and adjust to life.
- Plan discharge from care facility to home or other care facility.
- monitor, estimate, and record client progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan.
- Identify environmental impediments to client or patient progress through interviews and review of patient records.
- Systematize support groups or counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting the client or patient.