Crossing Guards Job Description / Jobs Agus Teimpléad Dualgas
Information or control motor or walking visitors at such locations as avenues, universities, railway crossings, or development websites.
| Scileanna Fostaíochta An riachtanas is gá |
- Check traffic-flow to find safe breaks whereby pedestrians could cross streets.
- Move or immediate pedestrians across roads, stopping traffic as essential.
- Guide or control motor or pedestrian traffic at such areas as construction sites and railroad and block crossings.
- Talk traffic and traversing other information and principles to adults and pupils.
- Statement harmful behavior of kids to school authorities.
- File licenses amounts of vehicles ignoring traffic signs, and survey infractions to proper regulators.
- Warn or primary visitors motion of dangers, applying flags, comharthaí, lóchrainn, and hands indicators.
- Study purpose and the place of road traffic signs within assigned patrol places.
- Quit vehicles that are racing to alert motorists of traffic guidelines.
- Distribute traffic-control guns and indicators at designated details.
- Discuss visitors routing strategies and handle position spots using superiors.
- Design websites are routed through by inform individuals of detour.
| Job Actions Prerequisite|
- Reading Knowledge-Understanding sentences and prepared sentences in work-related docs.
- Active-Listening-Presenting complete attention to what other-people are saying, having time for you to realize the things being built, seirbhísí ceisteanna fiosrach mar cheartú, and never stifling at improper situations.
- Creating-On paper as befitting the needs of the audience speaking efficiently,.
- Chatting-Speaking with others to mention data successfully.
- Maths-Utilizing math to resolve issues.
- Technology-Using methods and technological policies to resolve difficulties.
- Thinking that is critical-Applying reason and thought to spot the advantages and disadvantages of choice solutions, findings or methods to issues.
- Active-Learning-Knowing the significance of details that is new regarding both upcoming and existing problem solving and decision-making.
- Learning Approaches-Employing and selecting teachingPERtutorial practices and processes right for the problem when understanding or teaching points that are new.
- Monitoring-Tracking/Determining effectiveness of oneself, daoine eile, or corporations to make enhancements or take remedial actions.
- Social Perceptiveness-Being aware of othersI reactions because they do why they respond and knowledge.
- gníomhaíochtaí Dexterity-athrú i ndáil le daoine eile’ gníomhaíochtaí.
- Marketing-Effective others to alter behavior or their intellects.
- Mediation-Taking others together and attempting to reconcile variances.
- Theagasc-Oideachas a chur ar dhaoine eile howto dhéanamh bogadh.
- Service Orientation-Positively searching for methods to enable individuals.
- Complex Problem Solving-Determining complex dilemmas and researching associated data to produce and assess choices and implement alternatives.
- Procedures Analysis-Inspecting needs and product needs to create a style.
- Engineering Design-Technologies to offer user and adapting equipment or building desires.
- Gear Selection-Identifying tools and equipment’s kind needed seriously to execute a job.
- feistí Suiteáil-chuirfear, feistí, sreanganna, nó pacáistí chun freastal ar suas ceanglais.
- Coding-Composing computer packages for uses that are different.
- Operations Monitoring-Observing calls, measúnuithe, or different signs to make sure there is a device performing properly.
- Functioning and Control-Managing operations of devices or systems.
- Maintenance-Executing routine upkeep on tools and deciding when and what sort of servicing becomes necessary.
- Troubleshooting-Identifying reasons for problems that are running and determining what to do about this.
- Repairing-Repairing machines or devices utilizing the resources that are essential.
- Quality Control Analysis-Conducting testing and assessments of goods, cuideachtaí, nó teicnící cáilíocht nó éifeachtúlacht a mheas.
- Wisdom and Decisionmaking-Thinking about benefits and the comparable expenses of potential steps to choose the one that is most appropriate.
- Systems Analysis-Identifying how a technique must work and the way alterations in procedures, coinníollacha, and the atmosphere can influence effects.
- Systems Evaluation-Determining measures or symptoms of system performance and also in accordance with the objectives of the system, proper or the steps needed to strengthen functionality.
- Bainistíocht Ama-Bainistíochta do dhaoine eile’ time along with oneis own moment.
- Administration of Savings-Identifying how income will be spent to obtain the work completed, agus leabharchoimeád maidir leis na caiteachais.
- Administration of Product Means-Experiencing and receiving for the appropriate utilization of features, uirlisí, and products needed seriously to do particular function.
- Riaradh Oibrithe Acmhainní-Spreagadh, ag cruthú, and pointing people because they function, pinpointing the most effective folks for the occupation.
| Cáilíocht Oiliúint|| Riachtanas Taithí |
- Céim Sinsearach Scoile (nó GED nó Teastas Coibhéis High School Sinsearach)
- Níos lú ná Ard-Dioplóma Scoile
- Roinnt Ranganna Coláiste
| Job Ceannaireacht Scileanna Cáilíochta|
- AchievementsOREnergy – 74.14%
- buanseasmhacht – 83.24%
- Tionscadal – 77.81%
- Smacht – 78.99%
- Comhar – 78.30%
- Ábhar do Others – 87.79%
- Ailíniú sóisialta – 75.82%
- Rialú féin – 78.41%
- brú Lamháltas – 72.78%
- CustomizationANDMobility – 73.56%
- Iontaofacht – 88.71%
- Fócas ar Doimhneacht – 84.22%
- Eitic – 84.07%
- Neamhspleáchas – 84.65%
- Forbairt – 74.91%
- anailíseach Smaointeoireacht – 75.64%
seiceáil Chomh maith leis sin
Assemble raon lánmhéide agus adhmad samhlacha cruinne na n-ítimí. Lena n-áirítear fostaithe lochta agus lure adhmaid …