- Execute first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) when expected.
- Regulate kids’ relaxation intervals and sleep agendas.
- Meet regularly with parents to go over kids’ routines and progress.
- Enable prepare and assist snacks and nutritionally-balanced foods for children.
- Advise children in safe behaviour, for example seeking adult assistance avoiding contact or enjoy using unsafe objects and when spanning the street.
- Arrange and carryout age-appropriate outdoor recreation, such as games, arts and crafts, sports, walks, and play-dates.
- See kids’ actions regarding problems, consider temp, transportation children to physician, or dispense medications, as focused, to maintain youngsters’ wellness.
- Design proper cultural habits and promote matter for others to increase progress of interpersonal connections and interaction skills.
- Assist parents implement and to build up control programs to promote desired child behaviour.
- Help monitor or build household timetable.
- Manage and help with research.
- Determine correct chores and reward focused behaviors to encourage improvement of selfcontrol, self-confidence, and responsibility.
- Transport children to universities, outings that are social, and healthcare sessions.
- Cleanup and conduct housekeeping responsibilities related-to children’s care.
- Instruct and guide youngsters in the progress of for example having, slumbering, and bathroom actions, health insurance and personalized habits.
- Preserve files of bill payment, food times, and enjoy.
- Perform and train era-appropriate activities, such as for instance panel enjoy, studying, and arts and crafts to encourage rational progress of youngsters.
- Eliminate and develop suitable border and principles to produce a protected atmosphere for youngsters.