- Examine function of plane motion executing maintenance, change, or repair and modernize of airplanes and plane mechanical systems to make sure adherence to criteria and techniques.
- Study plane admittance discs and opportunities for protection.
- Obtaining items that is analyze, tires, and fronts of fuselage, wings, and engines regarding the importance of repairs as well as proof damage or deterioration.
- Prepare and continue maintaining comprehensive restore, inspection, study, and certification files and stories.
- Examine new, fixed, or modified airplane to recognize destruction or defects also to examine airworthiness and conformance to standards, utilizing checklists, hand-tools, and examination devices.
- Analyze servicing files and flight logs to determine if overhauls and assistance and upkeep assessments were conducted at prescribed durations.
- Begin see and aircraft measures features, and also other tools instruments to discover proof of fails.
- Recommend substitute, fix, or customization of aircraft gear.
- Advocate changes in guidelines, policies, expectations, and regulations, based on understanding of working situations, airplanes developments, and other factors.
- Examine air incidents and problems to find out causes.
- Observe journey routines of pilots to evaluate flying knowledge and to ensure conformance to security and journey restrictions.
- Perform flight test programs to check tools products, and programs methods under various problems, employing both automated and handbook handles.
- Accept or refuse issuance.
- Assess education applications and conduct published and oral tests to ensure the expertise of people functioning, adding, and fixing planes equipment.
- Agenda and synchronize in-flight programs being tested by with ground crews and air-traffic control to make sure accessibility to tools checking, floor tracking, and associated providers.