- Maintain portfolios of marketing products or notions, methods, and advertising campaigns.
- Formulate or appraise procedures and approaches for gathering data, such as surveys, view polls, and questionnaires.
- Examine the effectiveness of routes or advertising tactics.
- Examine regional power markets, including energy generation rivalry, industry arrangements, power pricing, and power transmission constraints.
- Screen green-related industry data or literature to determine trends.
- Recognize or create sales prospects for eco-friendly products and systems.
- Write advertising content for green merchandise web sites, brochures, or other communication media.
- Revise campaigns or existing marketing plans for eco-friendly products, technologies, or providers.
- Identify marketing channels for eco-friendly services or products.
- Develop communications components, advertisements, presentations, or public relations initiatives to promote awareness of green products and technologies.
- Conduct research on consumer sentiments and buying habits, and identify target groups for providers, eco-friendly products, or technologies.
- Attend or participate in seminars, neighborhood activities, and promotional events related to green products or technologies.
- Analyze green merchandise promotion or revenue developments to predict future conditions.
- Develop branding or revenue initiatives for green products, for example solar energy systems, eco-friendly cleaning items, or merchandise using recycled or renewable substances.
- Develop extensive marketing techniques, using knowledge of technologies and green products, markets, and regulations.
- Organize with workers including graphic artists and other promotion team members to create and implement marketing programs.